Veterinary Internal Medicine in Greensboro
The veterinarians at Guilford-Jamestown Veterinary Hospital in Greensboro can provide diagnosis and treatment for a variety of internal conditions.
Internal Medicine for Cats & Dogs
Internal veterinary medicine addresses the diseases and disorders of animals' internal systems.
Our vets have extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of challenging cases. They have a variety of diagnostic tools and treatment methods at their disposal.
We can manage patients that have multiple disorders or diseases, and provide effective treatment alternatives for those that do not respond well to standard protocols.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians can provide diagnosis and treatment of ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Reproductive Issues
If your pet requires a procedure or expertise that we do not offer, we will refer you to an experienced specialist.
We are connected with a network of superb veterinary specialists in Greensboro and throughout North Carolina.
Diagnostics & Imaging
Our comprehensive approach to internal medicine is supported by advanced testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures.