Preventive Care Is the Foundation for Good Health
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” We believe the best way to ensure a long and healthy life for your pet is to bring him or her to the veterinarian for an annual checkup. We are dedicated to giving all of our pet patients a thorough “nose-to-tail” exam at every checkup, along with plenty of time for questions and answers so that you leave feeling confident that your pet is well cared for.
Your pet’s checkup will also include a thorough examination of teeth and gums to make sure there is no dental disease. We may also perform comprehensive blood work to ensure there are no internal medical problems.
- Wellness plans — Using the most advanced technology and medical protocols, combined with caring and compassionate attention, our veterinarians provide the finest care possible for all of our pet patients.
- Puppy and kitten wellness — Congratulations on your new pet! Be sure to schedule an appointment right way to get your new furry friend off to a healthy start.
- Adult dog and cat care — Your pet’s good health starts with an annual checkup, including an examination of his or her teeth and gums as well as updating necessary vaccinations.
- Senior pet care — Typically at seven years of age we consider most pets to be a senior and recommend twice yearly visits to our hospital. More frequent visits will help catch medical problems early, before they become more serious.
- Flea and tick prevention — Itching, scratching, and hair loss are all signs of flea and tick problems. We can help with proven, topical treatments that will keep your pet comfortable.
- Boarding — All of our pet guests enjoy their own individual spacious accommodations, depending on their size.
- Grooming — Full grooming services include nail trims, ears plucked and cleaned, pads of the feet shaved out, sanitary clip, prep-out clip, premium shampoo and conditioner, finishing clip, and bandanna or bows.
When you leave our hospital, we want you to have all of your questions answered. You will always leave your appointment with us with additional information to review at home, either in the form of a “report card” on the health of your pet and/or reading material that further illuminates how best to care for your pet at home.