Using the most advanced technology and medical protocols, combined with caring and compassionate attention, our veterinarians provide the finest care possible for all of our pet patients.
Your pet’s annual wellness exam will likely include the following:
- Complete and thorough “nose-to-tail” physical exam
- Breed-specific attention to address potential hereditary medical issues
- Nutritional consultation to ensure proper diet
- Blood work to check on health of internal organs, if necessary
- Take-home report card and instructional literature
Communication is a vital ingredient to maintaining your pet’s good health, and we pride ourselves on keeping an open dialogue between veterinarians and clients so that all questions can be addressed and the best care be given to all of our pet patients. We encourage all of our clients to phone their vet directly if they have any questions or concerns.
In addition, we believe that a picture is worth a thousand words, and we often share photos and videos with our clients that help illuminate proper care techniques and illustrate medical issues that their pets may be facing. All of our veterinarians are equipped with iPads and take advantage of the technology to show our clients images that help them be informed and educated about the health and well-being of their pets.
To schedule your pet’s next wellness exam, please contact us at (336) 852-0200.